Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
York County, ME: Personal Injury Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
If you live in Androscoggin County, Maine, or any of the surrounding areas, and you suffered an injury or lost a loved one as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing, you can turn to the attorneys at the Hardy Wolf & Downing law firm in Lewiston for the quality, effective and personalized representation you need to achieve the favorable outcomes you expect and deserve. Originally...
Need help with a Personal Injury matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or a loved one has suffered an accident or injury, a personal injury lawyer can help.
Personal injury lawyers handle cases involving physical injuries -- like neck injuries, back injuries, and catastrophic injuries -- and nonphysical injuries -- like emotional distress.
Use FindLaw to hire a local personal injury lawyer near you to resolve issues like monetary compensation for medical expenses or wrongful death.
Need an attorney in York County, Maine?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a York County, Maine attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.