Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Cook County, IL: Premises Liability Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
The law firm of Abels & Annes, P.C., in Chicago, Illinois, focuses exclusively on personal injury law. Serving clients in Chicago and throughout Cook County and the surrounding areas, we handle all types of personal injury claims and civil litigation cases. From motor vehicle and work-related accidents to medical malpractice and nursing home abuse and most other type of tortious claims. Since...
Since our founding in 1994, the law firm of Mark L. Karno & Associates, LLC, in Chicago, Illinois, has become the trusted source for high-quality, effective representation for innocent accident victims and their families throughout the region. Backed by our decades of combined legal experience and unwavering commitment to those we serve, the attorneys at our law firm have achieved notable...
Need help with a Premises Liability matter?
You've come to the right place. If you were injured on someone else's property -- including slip and falls accidents in stores and injuries cased by a homeowner's negligence or failure to property maintain property -- you should speak with a premises liability lawyer as soon as possible.
Use FindLaw to hire a local premises liability lawyer who can help you prove that your injury was a result of the other person's negligence, and help you recover money toward your pain & suffering.
Need an attorney in Cook County, Illinois?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Cook County, Illinois attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.