Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Livingston County, KY: Premises Liability Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
The law firm of Satterley & Kelley PLLC in Louisville, Kentucky, defends the rights of personal injury victims and their families. Serving clients throughout the United States, we represent those who have legal needs related to any of the following practice areas: Mesothelioma and other asbestos diseases Trucking litigation Products liability Wrongful death Automobile collisions Railroad...
In Louisville, Kentucky, victims of motorcycle accidents, auto collisions, nursing home malpractice and large truck accidents often need strong representation. At Sampson Law Firm, we focus our practice on assisting clients with a wide range of personal injury matters. From product liability and premises liability to dog bites and medical negligence, we have the experience necessary to build a...
Need help with a Premises Liability matter?
You've come to the right place. If you were injured on someone else's property -- including slip and falls accidents in stores and injuries cased by a homeowner's negligence or failure to property maintain property -- you should speak with a premises liability lawyer as soon as possible.
Use FindLaw to hire a local premises liability lawyer who can help you prove that your injury was a result of the other person's negligence, and help you recover money toward your pain & suffering.
Need an attorney in Livingston County, Kentucky?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Livingston County, Kentucky attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.