Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Baker Probate & Estate Administration Lawyers - Louisiana
Your legal needs are complex and the law is always changing. If you face a legal problem, it is important to have an experienced attorney working for you, one who keeps current on changes in the law and will share this knowledge with you. At my law office , I focus on educating my clients so they can make informed decisions about their case. In more than 41 years of...
Located in Lake Charles, Louisiana, the law firm of Robichaux, Mize, Wadsack, Richardson, & Watson L.L.C., offers a wide range of legal services to help individuals, families and business owners protect their investments, rights and interests. Serving clients throughout Calcasieu Parish and across Louisiana and Southeast Texas, our law firm provides high-quality, effective representation to...
From the Lake Charles, Louisiana, law office of Michael Garber Attorney at Law, Mr. Garber brings more than 40 years of experience to civil and criminal matters such as estate planning, personal injury claims and family disputes. Starting with an initial consultation, he determines the best course of action to helping a client. In some cases, that means negotiating a fair settlement. In others, he...
Protecting Your Rights And Your Future For more than 25 years, attorney Jacqueline Scott has been helping accident victims throughout northwest Louisiana get the compensation they need to rebuild their lives after an accident. As an experienced personal injury lawyer, Ms. Scott understands the financial stress caused by lost wages and large medical bills. Our law firm uses every legal tool...
Need help with a Probate & Estate Administration matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are the executor of an estate, a probate & estate administration attorney can help.
Probate & estate administration attorneys handle succession issues and can help you navigate court processes, payment of the deceased person's debts, distribution of property according to the will or estate plan, and probate litigation.
Use FindLaw to hire a local probate & estate administration lawyer to ensure that the estate is administered and probated according to probate law.
Need an attorney in Baker, Louisiana?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Baker, Louisiana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.