Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Bucks County, PA: Probate & Estate Administration Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by contacting the law firm of Dorian, Goldstein, Wisniewski & Orchinik, PC. Our law firm has been representing clients in Pennsylvania for more than 34 years. Our firm's philosophy has always been to provide personal service and attention to our clients, while providing experienced and aggressive representation. We are a "full service"...
Attorney Terry W. Clemons founded our general practice law firm, Clemons, Richter & Reiss, P.C., in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, based on the professional and ethical principles that have become our hallmark. For over 30 years, we have helped clients in the Philadelphia metropolitan area and surrounding Bucks and Montgomery counties with a broad range of legal matters related to the...
At Vinsko & Associates, P.C., in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, we are fully committed to providing the highest level of representation possible for virtually any legal issue you may face. Serving a diverse range of clients throughout the state, the attorneys at our law firm possess decades of combined experience, and we have become one of the region's leading full-service legal practices by...
With offices in Langhorne, Pennsylvania, New Hope, Pennsylvania and Hamilton, New Jersey, Begley, Carlin & Mandio, LLP is a full-service law firm serving individuals, businesses and government entities in Bucks County, Philadelphia, Southeastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey since 1933. Our personal injury department helps victims of car accidents slip-and-fall accidents, medical...
Need help with a Probate & Estate Administration matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are the executor of an estate, a probate & estate administration attorney can help.
Probate & estate administration attorneys handle succession issues and can help you navigate court processes, payment of the deceased person's debts, distribution of property according to the will or estate plan, and probate litigation.
Use FindLaw to hire a local probate & estate administration lawyer to ensure that the estate is administered and probated according to probate law.
Need an attorney in Bucks County, Pennsylvania?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Bucks County, Pennsylvania attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.