Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top El Rito Probate & Estate Administration Lawyers - New Mexico
"Albuquerque Legal & Fiduciary was founded by me — Bruce J. Puma Jr. I am an experienced estate planning attorney, and I am eager to assist you with any and all estate and trust matters with the goal of providing you with a comprehensive solution to your situation. Whether you are interested in preparing estate planning documents, such as a will, trust or power of attorney, or you...
Understanding the challenges people face when faced with overwhelming debt, Matthew Gandert, Affordable Law, PC, provides bankruptcy services to clients in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and throughout the surrounding area. We know good people often find themselves struggling financially due to a range of factors, and our attorney believes everyone should have a path toward a fresh financial start...
At New Mexico Financial and Family Law, we help people in New Mexico, in the areas of bankruptcy, family and probate law as well as selected business matters, including state taxation. We provide realistic expectations for my clients, who are facing some understandably difficult circumstances. My law office handles matters, including the following: Bankruptcy: Chapters 7, 11 and 13 Debt: Creditor...
Need help with a Probate & Estate Administration matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are the executor of an estate, a probate & estate administration attorney can help.
Probate & estate administration attorneys handle succession issues and can help you navigate court processes, payment of the deceased person's debts, distribution of property according to the will or estate plan, and probate litigation.
Use FindLaw to hire a local probate & estate administration lawyer to ensure that the estate is administered and probated according to probate law.
Need an attorney in El Rito, New Mexico?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an El Rito, New Mexico attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.