Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Gardiner Probate & Estate Administration Lawyers - Maine
FIRM PROFILE This office concentrates in all areas of family law and probate matters. In the District Court Courts we primarily handle divorces, parental rights and responsibilities actions, child support, spousal support, child custody, and protective orders. In the Probate Courts we handle estate administration, guardianship, conservatorship and adoptions. Our...
The law firm of Gosselin & Dubord, P.A., in Lewiston, Maine, offers comprehensive legal services in a variety of practice areas to meet the needs of individuals, families and businesses throughout the region. Serving Lewiston, Auburn and the rest of Androscoggin County, the attorneys at the law firm deliver high-quality, cost-effective representation and legal counsel to clients who have legal...
With offices in Rockland, Maine, and Westborough, Massachusetts, The Law Office of Daintria W. McClure, C.P.A, provides comprehensive elder law and estate planning services to clients of all ages and at all stages of life. Founding lawyer, Ms. McClure’s legal practice encompasses asset protection, tax planning, estate planning, long-term care planning and probate services, including Medicaid...
For more than 30 years, the attorneys at Gilbert & Greif, P.A. have assisted individuals in Bangor and throughout Maine with their most pressing legal matters. We specialize in personal injury and employment law, and our approach is collaborative. To best serve our clients, it is important to us that we come to know them personally. In matters of personal injury, our lawyers provide...
Need help with a Probate & Estate Administration matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are the executor of an estate, a probate & estate administration attorney can help.
Probate & estate administration attorneys handle succession issues and can help you navigate court processes, payment of the deceased person's debts, distribution of property according to the will or estate plan, and probate litigation.
Use FindLaw to hire a local probate & estate administration lawyer to ensure that the estate is administered and probated according to probate law.
Need an attorney in Gardiner, Maine?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Gardiner, Maine attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.