Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Montgomery County, PA: Probate & Estate Administration Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
At Pile Law Firm in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, we understand that planning your estate is not something you want to do or even think about in your free time. However, a strategic estate plan, created with the guidance of a compassionate attorney, can give you peace of mind that in the event of your death, your estate will be distributed in accordance with your wishes. When you choose to work with...
At Vinsko & Associates, P.C., in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, we are fully committed to providing the highest level of representation possible for virtually any legal issue you may face. Serving a diverse range of clients throughout the state, the attorneys at our law firm possess decades of combined experience, and we have become one of the region's leading full-service legal practices by...
Need help with a Probate & Estate Administration matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are the executor of an estate, a probate & estate administration attorney can help.
Probate & estate administration attorneys handle succession issues and can help you navigate court processes, payment of the deceased person's debts, distribution of property according to the will or estate plan, and probate litigation.
Use FindLaw to hire a local probate & estate administration lawyer to ensure that the estate is administered and probated according to probate law.
Need an attorney in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Montgomery County, Pennsylvania attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.