Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Pearl Probate & Estate Administration Lawyers - Mississippi
Integrity. Dedication. Knowledge. Jeff Arnold, CPA | Attorney at Law, P.L.L.C., is a Mississippi law firm dedicated to offering stellar, yet cost-efficient legal counsel in a wide variety of practice areas. From workers' compensation claims to business litigation, our clients count on us to provide high-quality work. We take pride in providing tailored legal solutions that truly meet our clients'...
When it comes to your business, experience matters. At Watt Firm, PLLC, in Flowood, Mississippi, we have more than 30 years’ experience in advising clients in areas such as litigation, contracts, construction, organization, employment, ethics and professional malpractice. Our law office also handles matters that include real estate, estate planning, personal injury, elder law and...
From our law office in Gulfport, Mississippi, the legal professionals at the Atchison Law Firm, provide exceptional representation and support for all of the serious, pressing and emotional issues affecting your family. Serving clients throughout Harrison County and all the Gulf Coast communities, we deliver highly personalized counsel and aggressive advocacy in all areas of family law and divorce...
FORMTEXT For over twenty years, the attorneys at Byrd & Wiser, Attorneys at Law, have helped individuals, businesses, and commercial lending institutions through the legal issues affecting their lives and organizations. Our Biloxi, Mississippi law firm is a general practice law firm, offering clients a wide variety of legal services to fit their particular needs. With a distinguished...
Need help with a Probate & Estate Administration matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are the executor of an estate, a probate & estate administration attorney can help.
Probate & estate administration attorneys handle succession issues and can help you navigate court processes, payment of the deceased person's debts, distribution of property according to the will or estate plan, and probate litigation.
Use FindLaw to hire a local probate & estate administration lawyer to ensure that the estate is administered and probated according to probate law.
Need an attorney in Pearl, Mississippi?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Pearl, Mississippi attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.