Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Bucksport Products Liability Lawyers - Maine
For more than 30 years, the attorneys at Gilbert & Greif, P.A. have assisted individuals in Bangor and throughout Maine with their most pressing legal matters. We specialize in personal injury and employment law, and our approach is collaborative. To best serve our clients, it is important to us that we come to know them personally. In matters of personal injury, our lawyers provide...
Founded in 1976, McTEAGUE, HIGBEE, CASE, COHEN, WHITNEY & TOKER, P.A. is among the most progressive law firms in the State of Maine. Its thirteen lawyers concentrate their practice in personal injury, workers' compensation, labor law, workplace discrimination and other areas of law which affect the daily lives of Maine citizens. The Firm's expertise extends to protecting the needs of its...
At Shankman & Associates in Topsham, Maine, our law firm is proud to offer affordable, accessible and approachable legal services in a wide range of areas, including all aspects of divorce and family law such as custody and child support, parental rights and responsibilities, spousal support, division of assets, mediation, adoption and domestic violence. Our three convenient locations in...
Shankman & Associates in Lewiston, Maine, is the home office of this general practice law firm that handles all types of legal issues from Family Law to Personal Injury to Workers' Compensation. Our one additional location is in Topsham, and we serve clients throughout Androscoggin, Cumberland and Sagadahoc counties. Serving Our Community For Over 35 Years Neil Shankman, the founder of our law...
Need help with Products Liability Law?
You've come to the right place. If you've been injured by a dangerous or defective product, a products liability lawyer may be able to help.
Products liability lawyers handle injuries resulting from defective consumer products like airbags, guns, lawnmowers, football helmets, and tobacco. They also handle food poisoning cases.
Use FindLaw to hire a local products liability lawyer near you who can help you recover compensation for your injuries against a manufacturer or seller of the product.
Need an attorney in Bucksport, Maine?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Bucksport, Maine attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.