Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top El Paso Products Liability Lawyers - Texas
Being arrested and facing a Criminal accusation is life altering. Your future, your freedom, your reputation and your livelihood are all at risk of being taken away from you. At the Law Offices of Ruben Ortiz, we know how important it is for us to find a way to win your case. Attorney Ruben Ortiz has been fighting for his clients inside the courtroom on a daily basis as of May 1998. We have been...
At the law office of Flores, Tawney & Acosta P.C. in Las Cruces, New Mexico, we dedicate our time to helping clients achieve the justice they deserve following a serious injury or loss. When an accident happens due to someone else's negligence or wrongdoing, we are highly experienced in seeking compensation. We are also available for those suffering a violation of their fundamental rights as...
Located in El Paso, Texas, the Aranda Law Firm is here to help you with all the serious, complex and emotional legal issues affecting your life, your family, your freedom and your future. To that end, the law firm offers exceptional representation and support to clients throughout Texas, Arizona and New Mexico who are dealing with legal challenges involving personal injury, family law and divorce,...
Need help with Products Liability Law?
You've come to the right place. If you've been injured by a dangerous or defective product, a products liability lawyer may be able to help.
Products liability lawyers handle injuries resulting from defective consumer products like airbags, guns, lawnmowers, football helmets, and tobacco. They also handle food poisoning cases.
Use FindLaw to hire a local products liability lawyer near you who can help you recover compensation for your injuries against a manufacturer or seller of the product.
Need an attorney in El Paso, Texas?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an El Paso, Texas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.