Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Lincoln Products Liability Lawyers - Michigan
1. Pittsburgh, PA Goldberg Persky White P.C. Attorneys at Law is there for victims of asbestos and has been a pioneer in the industry since the first asbestos lawsuits were filed. The law firm assists people as they take legal action for mesothelioma, lung cancer, asbestosis and related cancers. In addition to their long-standing asbestos practice history, the firm’s attorneys represent clients...
From our law office in Traverse City, Michigan, the attorneys at the Dingeman & Dancer, P.L.C., law firm are fully prepared to help you, your family and your business with virtually any legal challenge you may face. Nationally recognized as one of the top full-service law firms in our region, we offer exceptional representation and support to clients throughout Northern Michigan who have legal...
The Traverse City office of the law firm of Smith Haughey Rice & Roegge opened in 1990 with seven attorneys. Today, the office has quadrupled in size to include attorneys who practice a full range of legal services including business law, estate planning, family law, real estate law, and litigation. Situated in the heart of the business and shopping district of downtown Traverse City, Smith...
Finding the right lawyer in Flint, Michigan starts with Steele & Ferguson. Thousands of cases successfully handled in areas such as Flint, Saginaw, Detroit, Pontiac, Lansing, Grand Rapids, & beyond! When an injury befalls the residents of Michigan, they come to Steele & Ferguson, P.C., for legal help. We offer comprehensive knowledge and experience with all of the available...
Based in the Detroit metropolitan area on Lake Orion, near the Palace of Auburn Hills in Oakland County Michigan, THE WOLF LAW FIRM offers aggressive and innovative legal representation for businesses and individuals in Michigan and nationwide. With over 80 years of combined experience, our attorneys have the knowledge, tenacity and legal acumen to handle a wide range of matters, including:...
Need help with Products Liability Law?
You've come to the right place. If you've been injured by a dangerous or defective product, a products liability lawyer may be able to help.
Products liability lawyers handle injuries resulting from defective consumer products like airbags, guns, lawnmowers, football helmets, and tobacco. They also handle food poisoning cases.
Use FindLaw to hire a local products liability lawyer near you who can help you recover compensation for your injuries against a manufacturer or seller of the product.
Need an attorney in Lincoln, Michigan?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Lincoln, Michigan attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.