Top Pine Ridge Products Liability Lawyers - South Dakota
Our mission at Gunderson, Palmer, Nelson & Ashmore, LLP is to provide our clients with the highest quality legal service. We bring attorneys and support staff together combining experience and knowledge and our team approach consistently provides successful results for our clients. Attorneys at Gunderson, Palmer, Nelson & Ashmore understand each clients' objectives and we assist them...
People in Rapid City, South Dakota, rely on our law firm to represent them for a broad array of matters, including personal injury and wrongful death cases. At Beardsley Jensen & Lee, our attorneys leverage more than 100 years of collective experience to advocate for victims of car, motorcycle, pedestrian and drunk driving accidents. We offer assistance to people with catastrophic brain...
Need help with Products Liability Law?
You've come to the right place. If you've been injured by a dangerous or defective product, a products liability lawyer may be able to help.
Products liability lawyers handle injuries resulting from defective consumer products like airbags, guns, lawnmowers, football helmets, and tobacco. They also handle food poisoning cases.
Use FindLaw to hire a local products liability lawyer near you who can help you recover compensation for your injuries against a manufacturer or seller of the product.
Need an attorney in Pine Ridge, South Dakota?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Pine Ridge, South Dakota attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.