Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Chester Professional Malpractice Lawyers - Virginia
For over thirty years we've been winning claims against those causing harm to our clients. Our clients are individuals who have suffered physical, mental or emotional injury or damage to their property. Our goal is to recover for your medical bills, lost wages, pain, suffering, and loss of enjoyment of life and the economic loss, mental anguish and loss of companionship suffered by your family. We...
Leonard Paul Buscemi, the founder and sole proprietor of The Law Offices of Leonard P. Buscemi, is admitted to practice before all state and federal courts in Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia. Mr. Buscemi, born December 18, 1953 in Niagara Falls, New York, received his Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service from Georgetown University in 1976 and a Doctor of...
Noorishad Law, P.C. At Noorishad Law, P.C., our mission is to provide effective and aggressive representation focused on achieving your individual goals. With extensive legal knowledge, years of experience and numerous professional resources, we are well-equipped to handle the most complex cases in the following areas: Criminal Defense: Violent offenses Traffic offenses Drug offenses Theft...
Need help with a Professional Malpractice issue?
You've come to the right place. Use FindLaw to hire a local professional malpractice law attorney if you have been harmed because of the sub-standard or wrongful behavior of a licensed service professionals like dentists, engineers, and architects.
Need an attorney in Chester, Virginia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Chester, Virginia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.