Top Miramar Beach Professional Malpractice Lawyers - Florida
Bruner Law Firm in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, is dedicated to helping personal injury victims and their families secure the compensation they need after an accident. With an additional office in Panama City, our law firm represents clients in the Fort Walton Beach metro area, including Destin, Shalimar, Niceville and Crestview, as well as those living in Okaloosa, Walton and Bay counties and...
Backed by more than 25 years of experience, The Health Law Firm in Pensacola represents health care professionals and providers throughout Florida and across the United States. We offer a high degree of client service and experience in this complex area of law that is reinforced by our several professional memberships and accolades. Our attorneys skillfully handle cases in health law litigation,...
Since its founding in 1955, Levin, Papantonio has earned a reputation as one of the most successful personal injury law firms in the country, with our thirty-five attorneys handling local injury cases such as auto accidents and medical malpractice to handling national litigation involving prescription drugs, medical devices, and business litigation against the world's largest corporations --...
Bruner Law Firm in Panama City, Florida, helps personal injury victims and their families secure their rightful compensation following a preventable accident. Our law firm has an additional office in Fort Walton Beach, and we serve clients throughout the Emerald Coast, including residents in Destin, Shalimar, Niceville and Crestview, as well as Okaloosa, Walton and Bay counties. For more than 25...
Need help with a Professional Malpractice issue?
You've come to the right place. Use FindLaw to hire a local professional malpractice law attorney if you have been harmed because of the sub-standard or wrongful behavior of a licensed service professionals like dentists, engineers, and architects.
Need an attorney in Miramar Beach, Florida?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Miramar Beach, Florida attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.