Top Nauvoo Professional Malpractice Lawyers - Illinois
Sorling, Northrup, Hanna, Cullen & Cochran, Ltd. has established a reputation for combining the breadth and depth of specialized legal services normally found in larger metropolitan law firms, with the personal attention and timeliness found in smaller firms. Firm attorneys and support staff serve business, not-for-profit, governmental, and individual clients in a manner emphasizing client...
Ginzkey Law Office in Bloomington, Illinois, represents those who have suffered injuries or losses because of other people's negligence. Proudly serving clients throughout Illinois, the law firm provides top-quality advocacy for clients in the following practice areas: Personal injury Wrongful death Motor vehicle accidents Construction liability Medical malpractice Product liability Multi-district...
Need help with a Professional Malpractice issue?
You've come to the right place. Use FindLaw to hire a local professional malpractice law attorney if you have been harmed because of the sub-standard or wrongful behavior of a licensed service professionals like dentists, engineers, and architects.
Need an attorney in Nauvoo, Illinois?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Nauvoo, Illinois attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.