Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top New Boston Professional Malpractice Lawyers - New Hampshire
Nancy Richards-Stower was inducted into the prestigious College of Labor and Employment Lawyers in 2003 and is a former member and chair of New Hampshire's anti-discrimination agency, the New Hampshire Commission for Human Rights from 1979 to 1985, during which time she was an associate, then partner, of Robert H. Rines, founder of Franklin Pierce Law Center . She has operated her plaintiffs'...
When it comes to your business, our team at Dennehy Law knows that your bottom line and reputation often drives your legal strategy. At our law firm with locations in Nashua and Boston, we handle business and commercial law matters, involving Business Litigation, Corporate Law, Design and Construction Law, Employment Law, and Insurance Law. Each issue we address factors in your time, your money...
Matthew R. Newborn founded our Keene law firm, Newborn Law, PLLC, after having gained years of experience as a lawyer in New England. As home to an attorney armed with extensive legal knowledge and an unyielding desire to protect the rights of victims, our firm soon became one of New Hampshire's and Vermont's leading personal injury and workers' compensation firms. Today, thanks to our excellent...
Need help with a Professional Malpractice issue?
You've come to the right place. Use FindLaw to hire a local professional malpractice law attorney if you have been harmed because of the sub-standard or wrongful behavior of a licensed service professionals like dentists, engineers, and architects.
Need an attorney in New Boston, New Hampshire?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a New Boston, New Hampshire attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.