Top Newton Professional Malpractice Lawyers - Georgia
Buchanan Law Firm, PC — Columbus, Georgia, Personal Injury Lawyers From offices in Columbus, Georgia, the attorneys of Buchanan Law Firm PC, provide high-quality litigation services for clients in Muscogee County and throughout Georgia and Alabama. Founded in 1992, the law firm has grown to include a team of lawyers backed by a staff of highly qualified professionals. The...
When your back is against the wall, The Law Offices of Ken Smith, LLC, is the team to have in your corner. We defend and protect clients in Macon, Georgia, as well as across the state through criminal charges and personal injury cases. Our attorneys have success in issues that include the following: • DUI and drug cases • State and federal crimes • Car and trucking accidents •...
Need help with a Professional Malpractice issue?
You've come to the right place. Use FindLaw to hire a local professional malpractice law attorney if you have been harmed because of the sub-standard or wrongful behavior of a licensed service professionals like dentists, engineers, and architects.
Need an attorney in Newton, Georgia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Newton, Georgia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.