Top Pearl Professional Malpractice Lawyers - Mississippi
For more than 25 years, Meador & Crump, P.A., has helped personal injury and wrongful death victims in Cleveland, Mississippi. Our law office assists clients hurt by many types of accidents and negligence. We routinely represent people with cases pertaining to car, truck and motorcycle collisions. Our attorneys also handle workers' compensation claims. Additionally, we offer focused advocacy...
When people in Rosedale, Mississippi, need aggressive assistance after a catastrophic injury or wrongful death, they turn to Meador & Crump, P.A. For more than two decades, our law office has helped clients seek comprehensive settlements. We have earned a rating of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell for our prowess in court and high ethical standards. Additionally, attorney Lindsey Meador...
In 1982, attorneys Charles M. Merkel Jr. and John Hartwell Cocke established our Clarksdale law firm, Merkel & Cocke, P.A. Today, nearly 35 years later, we have a reputation as a leading law firm dedicated to protecting the rights of clients from throughout Northern Mississippi and the Memphis metropolitan area as they face legal challenges related to the following: Motor vehicle accidents...
Upon the dissolution of a predecessor firm, Friend, Wilson, Draper & Bowling, on February 1, 1994, partners Gordon F. Wilson, Jr. and David A. Bowling decided to establish a new firm, dedicated to providing effective legal representation to individuals and organizations. Thus, on March 1, 1994, the law firm of Wilson & Bowling was born. On August 1, 2007, Susannah C. McKinney became a partner of...
Need help with a Professional Malpractice issue?
You've come to the right place. Use FindLaw to hire a local professional malpractice law attorney if you have been harmed because of the sub-standard or wrongful behavior of a licensed service professionals like dentists, engineers, and architects.
Need an attorney in Pearl, Mississippi?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Pearl, Mississippi attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.