Top Woodworth Professional Malpractice Lawyers - Louisiana
Located in Alexandria, Louisiana, Charles Elliott & Associates, LLC, offers legal guidance to individuals and companies facing issues involving personal injury, vehicle accidents and estate law. We protect the rights and interests of our clients while working to help them achieve the most favorable outcomes possible in the face of complex legal challenges. Serving individuals and businesses...
At the law office of Chris Villemarette, Trial Lawyer, we provide our Lafayette, Louisiana clients with supportive counsel and representation after a personal injury resulting from a car accident or medical malpractice. We also protect our clients' parental and property interests in divorce, and defend those accused of misdemeanors and felonies. Contact us today at 337-232-3100 to...
Our firm was formed in May, 1982, by Ronald R. Weems with one partner to provide general legal services in banking, real estate, tax and estate planning areas. Originally located in downtown Shreveport, Louisiana, in 1983 the firm relocated to 912 Kings Highway in Shreveport's historic Highland District. Since that time, the firm has evolved into a full-service law firm with attorneys focusing in...
Need help with a Professional Malpractice issue?
You've come to the right place. Use FindLaw to hire a local professional malpractice law attorney if you have been harmed because of the sub-standard or wrongful behavior of a licensed service professionals like dentists, engineers, and architects.
Need an attorney in Woodworth, Louisiana?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Woodworth, Louisiana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.