Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Abbot Railroad Worker Injury-FELA Lawyers - Maine
At the law firm of Armbruster, Dripps, Winterscheidt & Blotevogel, LLC, we focus our efforts on achieving justice for those who suffered an injury or loss as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing, as well as helping injured workers secure the benefits they need to support themselves and their families. Our law office is located in Maryville, Illinois, but we represent clients...
At the Naumes Law Group in Boston, Massachusetts, we have been protecting the rights and entitlements of our clients for more than 35 years. Serving individuals and families throughout the state, the attorneys at our law firm possess decades of combined legal experience, enabling us to deliver the highest level of advocacy and support possible to those dealing with legal challenges involving any...
Need help with a Railroad Worker injury?
You've come to the right place. If you are a railroad worker who was injured on the job at the hand of your employer, a railroad worker injury lawyer can help.
Railroad worker injury lawyers can assist with claims arising out of Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA) to help injured railroad workers receive compensation for their injuries.
Use FindLaw to hire a local railroad worker injury lawyer to help you recover lost wages, unreimbursed medical expenses, and damages from pain and suffering.
Need an attorney in Abbot, Maine?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Abbot, Maine attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.