Top Harriston Railroad Worker Injury-FELA Lawyers - Mississippi
At the law firm of Armbruster, Dripps, Winterscheidt & Blotevogel, LLC, we focus our efforts on achieving justice for those who suffered an injury or loss as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing, as well as helping injured workers secure the benefits they need to support themselves and their families. Our law office is located in Maryville, Illinois, but we represent clients...
Shannon Law Firm has established a reputation as one of the best personal injury law firms in Mississippi. The firm has an outstanding record of success not only in Mississippi, but in representing clients across the nation and around the world. The firm's focus is on litigation on such issues as asbestosis, welding rod injuries, pharmaceuticals, and motor vehicle accidents. In 2001, Jim...
In a two-office suite in the old Lakeside National Bank Building in Lake Charles, Louisiana, the law firm of Lundy, Lundy, Soileau & South, L.L.P., was founded in 1986 to help individuals and families recover damages after serious accidents. More than 20 years later, our firm has grown to handle a wide range of personal injury, workers' compensation and wrongful death claims in Louisiana,...
Upon the dissolution of a predecessor firm, Friend, Wilson, Draper & Bowling, on February 1, 1994, partners Gordon F. Wilson, Jr. and David A. Bowling decided to establish a new firm, dedicated to providing effective legal representation to individuals and organizations. Thus, on March 1, 1994, the law firm of Wilson & Bowling was born. On August 1, 2007, Susannah C. McKinney became a partner of...
Need help with a Railroad Worker injury?
You've come to the right place. If you are a railroad worker who was injured on the job at the hand of your employer, a railroad worker injury lawyer can help.
Railroad worker injury lawyers can assist with claims arising out of Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA) to help injured railroad workers receive compensation for their injuries.
Use FindLaw to hire a local railroad worker injury lawyer to help you recover lost wages, unreimbursed medical expenses, and damages from pain and suffering.
Need an attorney in Harriston, Mississippi?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Harriston, Mississippi attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.