Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top South Webster Railroad Worker Injury-FELA Lawyers - Ohio
At the law firm of Armbruster, Dripps, Winterscheidt & Blotevogel, LLC, we focus our efforts on achieving justice for those who suffered an injury or loss as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing, as well as helping injured workers secure the benefits they need to support themselves and their families. Our law office is located in Maryville, Illinois, but we represent clients...
At The Law Firm of Richard M. Lewis in Jackson, Ohio, we are fully prepared to help you with the serious, complex and pressing legal issues affecting your life, your family and your future. Serving clients throughout southern Ohio, our law firm has become one of the region's leading legal practices for those who have needs involving any of the following: Personal injury Car, truck and other motor...
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured due to someone's negligence, reaching out to an experienced lawyer is critical. We at Colley Shroyer Abraham have obtained national recognition for our personal injury practice, including some of the highest achievements that can be obtained by attorneys. The foundation of our practice is based on commitment to standing up for the injured and...
Rittgers & Rittgers has a history of success spanning decades in the area of personal injury, criminal defense and family law cases. We are respected by other lawyers, judges, and within the local community. We are frequently asked to represent other lawyers and their family members, and are often asked to co-counsel cases with other law firms. Personal injury and wrongful death Our plaintiff...
1. Cuyahoga Falls, OH Combining decades of experience, our team at Eshelman Legal Group focuses exclusively on handling personal injury claims. Based in Cuyahoga Falls, we serve all of northeastern Ohio, including people in Youngstown, Canton, Akron, Cleveland, Columbus and the surrounding areas. Our law firm takes a client-centered approach to every case, which means we place their goals above...
Lindhorst & Dreidame provides the full range of business and personal legal services at competitive rates. By attracting knowledgeable attorneys with expertise and experience in virtually every specific area of law, we make it our practice to pair each client with the attorney whose particular qualifications best suit that client's needs. Our clients receive the personal attention they deserve,...
Need help with a Railroad Worker injury?
You've come to the right place. If you are a railroad worker who was injured on the job at the hand of your employer, a railroad worker injury lawyer can help.
Railroad worker injury lawyers can assist with claims arising out of Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA) to help injured railroad workers receive compensation for their injuries.
Use FindLaw to hire a local railroad worker injury lawyer to help you recover lost wages, unreimbursed medical expenses, and damages from pain and suffering.
Need an attorney in South Webster, Ohio?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a South Webster, Ohio attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.