Douglas County, CO: Real Estate Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
At CeglianLaw, our practice focuses on representation of property owners, property managers, landlords, construction professionals and businesses. We handle civil matters, including litigation, and also drafting, review, and transactional work. We have a large landlord eviction practice, including both commercial and residential evictions. We offer flat fee evictions with...
Proactive, Personalized Representation for Commercial and Residential Real Estate Transactions and Disputes At the law firm of O'Brien Legal Services LLC , Bradley J. O'Brien is a real estate and business attorney who focuses on real estate and business transactions, negotiated and litigated resolutions of disputes, and strategic legal advice for clients throughout Colorado. We assist...
Need help with a Real Estate legal matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a buying or selling a house, or own property like a condo, single family residence, or commercial real estate, a real estate lawyer may help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local real estate lawyer near you to help you when you have real estate problems like a dispute with the homeowner's association or noise from neighbors, recording issues involving your deed (e.g., an easement or encroachment), or your mortgage (e.g., a lien or mortgage fraud).
Need an attorney in Douglas County, Colorado?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Douglas County, Colorado attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.