Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Sebago Lake Real Estate Lawyers - Maine
For more than 30 years, the attorneys at Gilbert & Greif, P.A. have assisted individuals in Bangor and throughout Maine with their most pressing legal matters. We specialize in personal injury and employment law, and our approach is collaborative. To best serve our clients, it is important to us that we come to know them personally. In matters of personal injury, our lawyers provide...
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Lanham Blackwell & Baber, PA, in Bangor, Maine has the reputation and tradition to provide premium legal services to clients who have been injured through no fault of their own. Our attorneys handle all types of personal injury cases from wrongful death suits, to products liability cases, to premises liability cases and...
Need help with a Real Estate legal matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a buying or selling a house, or own property like a condo, single family residence, or commercial real estate, a real estate lawyer may help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local real estate lawyer near you to help you when you have real estate problems like a dispute with the homeowner's association or noise from neighbors, recording issues involving your deed (e.g., an easement or encroachment), or your mortgage (e.g., a lien or mortgage fraud).
Need an attorney in Sebago Lake, Maine?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Sebago Lake, Maine attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.