Top Beaufort Same Sex Lawyers - South Carolina
The Law Office of Melinda Knowles provides help to people in Conway and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, and the surrounding areas. I understand that facing a criminal charge has many life-changing consequences, and my goal is to keep those effects to a minimum. Regardless of whether the offense is a misdemeanor or a felony, I explain to you what your options are and provide you with the support you...
Need help with Same Sex Family Issues?
You’ve come to the right place. With many new laws allowing same sex marriage for the first time.
There are already lawyers prepared to help with many same sex family law issues. If you have questions about same sex marriage, same sex adoption, or same sex divorce, an experienced same sex family lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local same sex family lawyer to help you with your same sex family law issues.
Need an attorney in Beaufort, South Carolina?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Beaufort, South Carolina attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.