Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Smithfield Same Sex Lawyers - Utah
Solely focused on family law, Victoria Cramer of Cramer Cramer LLC provides skillful representation that takes into account current and future needs of her clients. From its Bountiful, Utah, location, the law office serves clients throughout Salt Lake, Davis, Weber, and Tooele counties. Victoria Cramer has an excellent reputation not only for getting results, but also for arriving there in a...
Representing People From All Walks Of Life The attorneys at Quackenbush Legal PLLC provide focused family law and estate planning services to clients in Murray, Utah, and throughout the state. Recognizing that clients' personal and professional interests often go hand in hand, the law firm also offers business law representation, including business formation assistance. Devin W. Quackenbush and...
Caring, compassionate, professional: This is how our clients view Henline Law in Lehi, Utah. Our law firm offers the full spectrum of estate planning services, including wills, trusts, probate and administration. Additionally, we advise and represent people on matters such as the following: Bankruptcy: debtor-creditor issues, foreclosures Family law: adoption, child support, child custody,...
Need help with Same Sex Family Issues?
You’ve come to the right place. With many new laws allowing same sex marriage for the first time.
There are already lawyers prepared to help with many same sex family law issues. If you have questions about same sex marriage, same sex adoption, or same sex divorce, an experienced same sex family lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local same sex family lawyer to help you with your same sex family law issues.
Need an attorney in Smithfield, Utah?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Smithfield, Utah attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.