Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Tarzan Same Sex Lawyers - Texas
If you are facing legal dilemmas related to family law, criminal defense, or personal injury it is important to contact a skilled attorney to discuss your case. Our goal is to provide the exceptional customer service that our clients have come to expect. We strive to build a reputation around personal service, individual attention and a dedication to meaningful communication with our clients....
The law firm Zollie C. Steakley, PLLC, located in Sweetwater, Texas, provides experienced legal representation in all practice areas, including family law, business law, wills, estate, real estate, wind energy, oil and gas law, and many other areas. We represent people, not cases, so whatever your legal need, our experienced attorneys will help. A Texas General Practice Law Firm - Family...
Family disputes can be incredibly stressful and emotionally draining. At Fergus & Tomanka, we are here to ease your anxieties and to help give you control back in your life. Practicing law throughout Taylor County and the surrounding areas, we offer a wide variety of family law services, including but not limited to: divorce, asset management and property division, spousal support, child...
The accomplished attorney at Clements Law Firm, PLLC, provides full-service legal support to residents of Abilene, Lubbock, the rest of Taylor County and neighboring jurisdictions in Texas. Our firm's main focuses are family law, divorce, business formation, business dispute resolution, criminal defense, and civil litigation. Cory Clements started his firm to make sure individuals and businesses...
Need help with Same Sex Family Issues?
You’ve come to the right place. With many new laws allowing same sex marriage for the first time.
There are already lawyers prepared to help with many same sex family law issues. If you have questions about same sex marriage, same sex adoption, or same sex divorce, an experienced same sex family lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local same sex family lawyer to help you with your same sex family law issues.
Need an attorney in Tarzan, Texas?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Tarzan, Texas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.