Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Townsend Same Sex Lawyers - Georgia
A Family Law Specialist You Can Trust At The Law Office of Lee S. Ashmore in Brunswick, clients throughout the neighboring cities of Georgia find a skilled negotiator and a strong advocate in family law matters. Our firm's founder, attorney Lee Ashmore, has more than 20 years of experience and understands that every client's situation is unique. He will sit down with you and discuss...
Former Active Serviceman Fighting for Legal Results As a former active member of the U.S. Army, I have a unique understanding of family and criminal law. After prosecuting and defending criminal cases during my six years of active service, I wanted to dedicate my career to making a difference in the lives of those who are charged with crimes or going through difficult family issues. I became a...
Representing clients in August, Georgia, the law firm of Hunter Rhodes LLC handles cases of family law and divorce. As people go through the trying emotional times that come with changes to the family unit, we work hard to handle the legal aspects of the issue, so our clients can focus on their emotional needs. Along with family law, we also handle a number of other legal issues, including child...
Need help with Same Sex Family Issues?
You’ve come to the right place. With many new laws allowing same sex marriage for the first time.
There are already lawyers prepared to help with many same sex family law issues. If you have questions about same sex marriage, same sex adoption, or same sex divorce, an experienced same sex family lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local same sex family lawyer to help you with your same sex family law issues.
Need an attorney in Townsend, Georgia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Townsend, Georgia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.