Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Weston Same Sex Lawyers - Connecticut
Here at the law office of Needle | Cuda in Westport, Connecticut, we focus our practice solely on family and matrimonial law to provide the highest level of counsel and support to those who are going through a divorce or have some other serious family law issue they need to address. Serving clients throughout Fairfield County and the surrounding areas, the attorneys at our law firm possess decades...
We are dedicated to helping people navigate through their legal issues that result in a brighter future at the law office of Mark H. Henderson. We represent clients throughout Fairfield County. We focus on what is best for our clients and their families and work to help them achieve legal solutions that address their current and future needs. We have more that 30 years of legal experience guiding...
Flaherty Legal Group, LLC, is a Connecticut family law firm. Our attorneys provide comprehensive legal guidance on every aspect of domestic relations. We have guided hundreds of clients through the complexities of diverse family law issues. An Experienced And Distinguished Legal Team The innovative and determined divorce and family law trial lawyers of Flaherty Legal Group explore every...
As members of a family-run law firm, the attorneys at Beebe and O'Neil in Norwich, Connecticut, promise to treat you like family as we work hard to help you resolve your legal issues and obtain the favorable outcomes you expect and deserve as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. Backed by decades of combined legal experience and unwavering commitment to see you through your difficult and...
Need help with Same Sex Family Issues?
You’ve come to the right place. With many new laws allowing same sex marriage for the first time.
There are already lawyers prepared to help with many same sex family law issues. If you have questions about same sex marriage, same sex adoption, or same sex divorce, an experienced same sex family lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local same sex family lawyer to help you with your same sex family law issues.
Need an attorney in Weston, Connecticut?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Weston, Connecticut attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.