Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Baxter, MN Science & Technology Lawyers
At Essien Law Office, we handle a long list of legal issues as we represent clients in St. Paul, Minnesota. Our experience extends to cases related to the following: trademarks, science and technology, patents, natural resources, mergers and acquisitions, labor, internet, international law, intellectual property, franchising, employment, contracts, business organization, business and commercial...
Need help with a Science & Technology matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or your business conducts research in the sciences or has developed technology and you need information about legal implications of your work, a science and technology lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local science & technology lawyer to help you prevent or resolve legal issues related to life sciences, biotechnology, computers and information technology, genetic research and engineering, and nanotechnology.
Need an attorney in Baxter, Minnesota?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Baxter, Minnesota attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.