Top Columbus, KS Science & Technology Lawyers
Overland Park is one of the nation’s most dynamic corporate centers. It is home to numerous corporate headquarters, several of which are Polsinelli clients. The Overland Park office of Polsinelli opened in 1984 to become the second largest law firm in the State of Kansas. Our attorneys focus on the following practices: Real Estate - Development, Transactions and Zoning and Land Use...
Polsinelli's Topeka office opened its doors in 1995 to extend the firm's deep capabilities and innovative reach in government solutions. Today the Topeka office is one of the most respected law offices in a vibrant city known for its assiduous and diverse atmosphere. The combination of a paramount local presence and resources of a national law firm enables our Topeka office to represent clients on...
Need help with a Science & Technology matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or your business conducts research in the sciences or has developed technology and you need information about legal implications of your work, a science and technology lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local science & technology lawyer to help you prevent or resolve legal issues related to life sciences, biotechnology, computers and information technology, genetic research and engineering, and nanotechnology.
Need an attorney in Columbus, Kansas?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Columbus, Kansas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.