Top Conyers, GA Science & Technology Lawyers
Watson LLP is a boutique intellectual property and technology law firm with offices in Orlando, Atlanta, New York, and Los Angeles that serves clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. The firm has an active intellectual property litigation practice in the federal courts, nationwide, as well as before numerous administrative forums such as the World Intellectual Property...
In today's dynamic market, you want to ensure that your business is prepared to succeed no matter what issues it may face. At the law firm of Owen, Gleaton, Egan, Jones & Sweeney, LLP, in Atlanta, Georgia, we provide exceptional legal counsel, advocacy and support to business owners, entrepreneurs, licensed professionals and others to help them face their challenges with confidence and move...
The Maxim Law Firm, P.C. strives to deliver to its clients the best legal representation in Georgia. The attorneys of The Maxim Law Firm aggressively pursue smart solutions to their clients' lawsuits and other legal issues. Each of the Firm's attorneys have had many years of experience litigating while serving as part of Atlanta's largest law firms. The Maxim Law Firm offers those years of...
Need help with a Science & Technology matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or your business conducts research in the sciences or has developed technology and you need information about legal implications of your work, a science and technology lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local science & technology lawyer to help you prevent or resolve legal issues related to life sciences, biotechnology, computers and information technology, genetic research and engineering, and nanotechnology.
Need an attorney in Conyers, Georgia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Conyers, Georgia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.