Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Crown King, AZ Science & Technology Lawyers
Located in one of the fastest growing cities in the country, the attorneys in Polsinelli's Phoenix office provide business-focused advice anticipating risk and identifying opportunities for our clients. Many of our attorneys previously served as in-house counsel for or owners of companies. Our experience in business strengthens our ability to partner with in-house counsel and business leaders. A...
The team at The Calhoun Law Firm, PLC, means business. They serve small- and mid-sized companies throughout the Tempe and Phoenix, Arizona, area, in the full spectrum of legal needs, such as the following: • Intellectual property: copyright, trademarks and infringement • Employment, education, science, technology and construction law • Communication, contracts and franchising •...
Need help with a Science & Technology matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or your business conducts research in the sciences or has developed technology and you need information about legal implications of your work, a science and technology lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local science & technology lawyer to help you prevent or resolve legal issues related to life sciences, biotechnology, computers and information technology, genetic research and engineering, and nanotechnology.
Need an attorney in Crown King, Arizona?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Crown King, Arizona attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.