Top Crystal City, TX Science & Technology Lawyers
I was born January 20, 1952 in San Antonio, Texas and attended the University of Texas at Austin, obtaining a Bachelor of Business Administration degree with highest honors in December 1973. I then attended law school in Austin and graduated with a Juris Doctor degree with honors in 1977. After law school, I moved to El Paso, Texas, where I was a partner in a small firm and had a trial practice...
Need help with a Science & Technology matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or your business conducts research in the sciences or has developed technology and you need information about legal implications of your work, a science and technology lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local science & technology lawyer to help you prevent or resolve legal issues related to life sciences, biotechnology, computers and information technology, genetic research and engineering, and nanotechnology.
Need an attorney in Crystal City, Texas?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Crystal City, Texas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.