Top Eads, CO Science & Technology Lawyers
Specialties Mr. Bornstein's legal and trial experience in criminal cases includes White Collar Fraud Bank and Securities Fraud Major drug trafficking Wiretap cases Murder Embezzlement Sex Offenses Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs and many others In the real estate and business cases it includes: All variety of frauds, misrepresentations and deceptions Computer Software development...
Leyendecker & Lemire, LLC is an Intellectual Property and Business law firm based just outside of Denver, Colorado. Our attorneys offer a full spectrum of Intellectual Property and Business related legal services for entrepreneurs, inventors, and businesses of all sizes including patent prosecution, copyrights and trademarks, business formations and general...
Need help with a Science & Technology matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or your business conducts research in the sciences or has developed technology and you need information about legal implications of your work, a science and technology lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local science & technology lawyer to help you prevent or resolve legal issues related to life sciences, biotechnology, computers and information technology, genetic research and engineering, and nanotechnology.
Need an attorney in Eads, Colorado?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Eads, Colorado attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.