Top Wilderville, OR Science & Technology Lawyers
Laura A. Fine, P.C. in Eugene, Oregon Before you talk to police, talk to me. They do not have your best interests in mind. As a dedicated criminal defense attorney, I do. I will fight for you and defend your rights. When you know you have an experienced, successful criminal defense lawyer on your side, you can be calm and confident that every step is being taken to protect you. I have successfully...
Offering dedicated business and commercial law services, our team at the law firm of London & Paris, LLP, proudly serves clients throughout the Eugene area in Oregon. We handle a range of complex matters on behalf of clients in the cannabis, science and technology, and other industries, including those involving business organizations, administration issues, franchising, intellectual property,...
Need help with a Science & Technology matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or your business conducts research in the sciences or has developed technology and you need information about legal implications of your work, a science and technology lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local science & technology lawyer to help you prevent or resolve legal issues related to life sciences, biotechnology, computers and information technology, genetic research and engineering, and nanotechnology.
Need an attorney in Wilderville, Oregon?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Wilderville, Oregon attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.