Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Oakland County, MI: Securities Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
Dimond Kaplan & Rothstein, P.A., knows that there is no one way to resolve a securities fraud or an investment loss case. From our office in Miami, Florida, we explore a number of options for recovering our clients’ investment losses, including filing an arbitration claim with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), filing a class action or court litigation. Our law firm has...
Need help with a Securities matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are an individual or institutional investor involved with stocks, bonds, and mutual funds, a security lawyer can help.
Securities lawyers can assist with SEC filings, initial public offerings (IPO) and legal disputes involving broker fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, and stockbroker negligence.
Use FindLaw to hire a local securities lawyer to help with securities transactions, securities arbitration, or recovery of investment losses.
Need an attorney in Oakland County, Michigan?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Oakland County, Michigan attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.