Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Benton Sex Crime Lawyers - California
1. Clovis, California Fresno County's Top Criminal Defense Firm At the Schweitzer & Davidian law firm in Clovis, California, we devote our time and resources to delivering the most effective criminal defense strategies possible to help you protect your rights and liberties and preserve your freedom. Serving all of Fresno County and the surrounding areas, our law firm's founding partners, Eric...
When it comes to your freedom, you should never settle for anything less than extensive experience and knowledge. If you need superior advocacy for a criminal matter here in Fresno, California, you don't need to look any further than Mark A. Broughton, PC Attorney at Law. Our law firm delivers aggressive and competent legal representation to help increase your chances of obtaining the best...
I am Clint Parish, founder of The Law Office of Clint Parish. I am an experienced criminal law attorney serving Tuolumne County, Calaveras County and Amador County in the heart of California's Gold Country. As a former prosecutor, I handled many jury trials, from misdemeanor drunk driving to serious, violent offenses. I now use this experience to defend people who face criminal charges. I handle...
Criminal Defense Site - www.tenenbaumlawfirm.com DUI Defense Site - www.mercedduiattorney.com A criminal charge and conviction in California can come with stiff penalties. Our staff at the Tenenbaum Law Firm helps people in Merced and Merced County understand what their rights are. Time is important when you are under investigation or have been arrested, and anything you say could be used against...
Defending Clients Against Criminal Charges And Child Abuse Allegations At the law office of Robert D. Chase, we are committed to protecting the rights of clients who have been accused of child abuse, spousal abuse, homicide and other serious offenses. Based in Modesto, we handle cases in the Stanislaus County criminal and juvenile dependency courts. Modesto criminal defense lawyer Robert D. Chase...
Charged with a Sex Crime?
You've come to the right place. If you're facing sex crime charges or other charges that would force you to register as a sex offender and have questions about the sex offender registry -- you should speak with a sex crimes lawyer today.
A charged sexual offender faces unique problems, and a qualified sex crimes lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local sex crimes attorney to help you defend yourself.
Need an attorney in Benton, California?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Benton, California attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.