Top Hasty Sex Crime Lawyers - Colorado
Get the Results you need - Our Winning Record Speaks for itself Our Mission: Scott Jurdem is one of the most experienced and successful trial lawyers in Colorado. Improve your chances of winning your case with JURDEM, LLC. This firm can point to recent wins in state and federal criminal defense, personal injury, sex offense cases, insurance bad faith, drug and controlled substance offense cases,...
The Geigle Law Firm, in Denver, Colorado, offers a full range of legal services to help our clients protect their rights, their interests and their freedom. Serving the communities surrounding the Denver metro region, our lawyers provide exceptional representation for those with legal needs related to the following: Criminal defense against all types of felony and misdemeanor charges, including...
Here at Peak Legal Services in Denver, Colorado, we strive to provide the highest level of advocacy and support possible for the serious and complex legal issues affecting your life, your family and your future. Backed by more than 40 years of legal experience, the attorneys at our law firm possess the extensive knowledge and resources necessary to handle your matter efficiently and increase your...
Whether you are facing serious consequences of a drug crime arrest, drunk driving stop or assault charge — whether you are a college student in the Pikes Peak region, established professional or military member — the Colorado Springs criminal defense attorney who uses his 15 years of trial experience and prosecutor background to aggressively protect your rights is David W. Foley of The...
Charged with a Sex Crime?
You've come to the right place. If you're facing sex crime charges or other charges that would force you to register as a sex offender and have questions about the sex offender registry -- you should speak with a sex crimes lawyer today.
A charged sexual offender faces unique problems, and a qualified sex crimes lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local sex crimes attorney to help you defend yourself.
Need an attorney in Hasty, Colorado?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Hasty, Colorado attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.