Jennings County, IN: Sex Crime Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
You're more than likely visiting this page because you, a family member, or friend has been charged with a criminal offense. There's a lot of worry, stress, and ultimately the fear of freedom being lost lingering down the spine of the one charged as well as his or her family and friends. Fortunately, you've landed on the page of Indianapolis Criminal Defense Attorney, Monish Patel. Mr. Patel...
At Kammen & Moudy, providing superior service in criminal defense cases is what our lawyers always strive for. We believe in representing the best interests of our clients and we take the right steps to ensure the protection of their constitutional rights, whether we're handling: Drug offenses White collar crimes Sex offenses Violent crimes Drunk driving offenses We understand your fears and...
Charged with a Sex Crime?
You've come to the right place. If you're facing sex crime charges or other charges that would force you to register as a sex offender and have questions about the sex offender registry -- you should speak with a sex crimes lawyer today.
A charged sexual offender faces unique problems, and a qualified sex crimes lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local sex crimes attorney to help you defend yourself.
Need an attorney in Jennings County, Indiana?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Jennings County, Indiana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.