Top Nemo Sex Crime Lawyers - South Dakota
People in Rapid City, South Dakota, rely on our law firm to represent them for a broad array of matters, including personal injury and wrongful death cases. At Beardsley Jensen & Lee, our attorneys leverage more than 100 years of collective experience to advocate for victims of car, motorcycle, pedestrian and drunk driving accidents. We offer assistance to people with catastrophic brain...
At the Grey Law Office Prof. L.L.C., in Rapid City, we provide dedicated criminal defense representation to clients in Pennington County and throughout South Dakota. Our law firm's practice encompasses all manner of criminal charges, both at a state and federal level, including cases pertaining to DUI, white collar crimes, drug offenses, violent crimes, domestic violence, sex offenses and Internet...
Founded in 1992 by experienced trial attorney Timothy Rensch, the law office of Rensch Law in Rapid City, South Dakota, has become one of the area's leading legal practices for those who stand accused of virtually any type of felony or misdemeanor offense. Along with providing exceptional defense counsel for DUI, drug crimes, aggravated assault, sex crimes, and other felonies and misdemeanors, our...
At the Pasqualucci Law Office in Rapid City, South Dakota, we are ready to help you with the important legal challenges affecting your life, your family, your business and your future. Serving clients throughout Pennington and Meade counties and the surrounding areas, we are here when you need us the most, and we promise to do whatever we can to help you resolve your conflicts and to find the...
Charged with a Sex Crime?
You've come to the right place. If you're facing sex crime charges or other charges that would force you to register as a sex offender and have questions about the sex offender registry -- you should speak with a sex crimes lawyer today.
A charged sexual offender faces unique problems, and a qualified sex crimes lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local sex crimes attorney to help you defend yourself.
Need an attorney in Nemo, South Dakota?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Nemo, South Dakota attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.