Putnam County, IN: Sex Crime Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
The office of G. Allen Lidy, Attorney-at-Law is a criminal law firm serving clients in Mooresville, Indiana, and surrounding areas. As a criminal lawyer with 10 years of experience fighting for my clients, I will defend your rights and protect your future and freedom. I also practice family law, and will fight just as passionately for you and your family in court. If you have been charged with any...
Charged with a Sex Crime?
You've come to the right place. If you're facing sex crime charges or other charges that would force you to register as a sex offender and have questions about the sex offender registry -- you should speak with a sex crimes lawyer today.
A charged sexual offender faces unique problems, and a qualified sex crimes lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local sex crimes attorney to help you defend yourself.
Need an attorney in Putnam County, Indiana?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Putnam County, Indiana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.