Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Uriah Sex Crime Lawyers - Alabama
35 Years Of Experience What does 35 years of experience in child custody and visitation matters mean to people living in Mobile County, Alabama? For attorney James W. Bodiford Jr., it means practicing family law the way it is supposed to be practiced: with deep knowledge of custody and visitation issues, including relocation and modifications. Our knowledge comes both from the law as it...
If you are facing a complex, life-changing legal problem, you need individualized representation from a skilled attorney. You need a lawyer at your side who is committed to the highest standards of professional legal services. Personalized And Attentive Legal Representation I am Christine C. Hernandez. At my Mobile law office, I take a hands-on approach to all of my cases. From probate to juvenile...
The Law Office of Richard K. Keith in Montgomery, Alabama, provides knowledgeable legal counsel and vigorous advocacy in criminal defense cases. Within criminal law, we defend individuals accused of everything from drug offenses, tax fraud and murder to robbery, sex offenses and assault. We are also experienced in guiding clients through the complexities of post-conviction relief and criminal...
Smith & McGhee, PC, is an established Alabama law firm that is committed to representing clients with vigorous advocacy. Our firm offers highly personalized legal services and is driven by client satisfaction. We take legal matters very seriously and never back down from a challenging situation. Located in Dothan, our law firm represents clients throughout the surrounding areas in criminal...
Charged with a Sex Crime?
You've come to the right place. If you're facing sex crime charges or other charges that would force you to register as a sex offender and have questions about the sex offender registry -- you should speak with a sex crimes lawyer today.
A charged sexual offender faces unique problems, and a qualified sex crimes lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local sex crimes attorney to help you defend yourself.
Need an attorney in Uriah, Alabama?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Uriah, Alabama attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.