Top Moundridge Sexual Abuse Lawyers - Kansas
Andreozzi & Associates is not a volume driven law firm like many personal injury practices who assign most cases to paralegals. Rather, the firm handles a select few cases which are thoroughly screened and supervised by attorneys. The success of the firm allows us to spare no expense in representing our clients and when needed we have access to the best experts and cutting edge trial...
Victim of Sexual Abuse?
You've come to the right place. If you are a victim of unlawful sexual conduct -- including rape, molestation, clergy abuse, and unwanted sexual touching -- you should speak with a sexual abuse lawyer today.
Use FindLaw to hire a local sexual abuse lawyer who can help you recover compensation for medical expenses and pain and suffering under a civil claim.
Need an attorney in Moundridge, Kansas?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Moundridge, Kansas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.