Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Augusta Sexual Harassment Lawyers - Maine
For more than 30 years, the attorneys at Gilbert & Greif, P.A. have assisted individuals in Bangor and throughout Maine with their most pressing legal matters. We specialize in personal injury and employment law, and our approach is collaborative. To best serve our clients, it is important to us that we come to know them personally. In matters of personal injury, our lawyers provide...
Need help with a Sexual Harassment matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are an employee or student victimized by unwanted verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature, a sexual harassment lawyer can help.
Sexual harassment lawyers can advise you on key steps to take to avoid continued harassment, and decide whether a lawsuit is necessary in your case.
Use FindLaw to hire a local sexual harassment lawyer to help recover damages from retaliatory discharge or other disparate treatment.
Need an attorney in Augusta, Maine?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Augusta, Maine attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.