Top Bernie Sexual Harassment Lawyers - Missouri
Martin M. Meyers is the founder of The Meyers Law Firm, LC. Located in Kansas City, Missouri, he focuses his practice primarily on labor and employment law matters, but he also has extensive experience in personal injury and wrongful death litigation, probate and estate administration, consumer rights, and professional negligence. His successes in and out of the courtroom as well as his superb...
At Holman Schiavone, LLC , our attorneys are focused on achieving results for individuals in employment law and personal injury cases. We are solely focused on these areas of law, allowing us to stay up-to-date on any changes in the law....
Our Firm At Thornberry Brown, LLC, you will receive individualized and highly responsive legal service from a team of dedicated legal professionals. We understand that many of our clients are facing difficult times that may cause tremendous financial, medical, and personal challenges. Our dedication is to the delivery of caring and compassionate service with the highest degree of...
Working on behalf of small and mid-sized businesses, I handle all aspects of employment and labor law. My practice, Rowe Law Office, LLC, is based in St. Louis, Missouri. There, I counsel, support and advocate for my clients. I have more than 25 years of experience steering companies through cases that involve: • Contracts and employment agreements • Employee complaints • Ethics and...
Need help with a Sexual Harassment matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are an employee or student victimized by unwanted verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature, a sexual harassment lawyer can help.
Sexual harassment lawyers can advise you on key steps to take to avoid continued harassment, and decide whether a lawsuit is necessary in your case.
Use FindLaw to hire a local sexual harassment lawyer to help recover damages from retaliatory discharge or other disparate treatment.
Need an attorney in Bernie, Missouri?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Bernie, Missouri attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.