Top Eads Sexual Harassment Lawyers - Colorado
As an attorney with 23 years of experience I limit my practice to the representation of individuals who have suffered discrimination in the workplace, or had their civil rights violated. This also includes instances of police misconduct and free speech violations by governmental entities. The federal statutes for workplace rights which I have utilized on behalf of clients...
Denver Trial Lawyers Fighting For The Victims Of Workplace Discrimination For many people, the thought of taking legal action against an employer for allowing or encouraging a hostile work environment can be quite intimidating. At Bachus & Schanker, LLC, however, our team of aggressive trial attorneys can level the playing field and fight to protect your rights. We can give you a voice. From...
High-asset family law matters can be complicated and emotionally taxing. At the Greenwood Village, Colorado, law firm of Heckenbach Suazo LLP, we advocate on behalf of people living in the Denver metro areas in law, and in life. Building close relationships with those we represent, our attorneys and support staff treat each case with the compassion and professionalism with which they would treat...
The Geigle Law Firm, in Denver, Colorado, offers a full range of legal services to help our clients protect their rights, their interests and their freedom. Serving the communities surrounding the Denver metro region, our lawyers provide exceptional representation for those with legal needs related to the following: Criminal defense against all types of felony and misdemeanor charges, including...
Need help with a Sexual Harassment matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are an employee or student victimized by unwanted verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature, a sexual harassment lawyer can help.
Sexual harassment lawyers can advise you on key steps to take to avoid continued harassment, and decide whether a lawsuit is necessary in your case.
Use FindLaw to hire a local sexual harassment lawyer to help recover damages from retaliatory discharge or other disparate treatment.
Need an attorney in Eads, Colorado?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Eads, Colorado attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.