Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Evansville Sexual Harassment Lawyers - Indiana
At Culotta & Culotta LLP, we represent clients of New Albany, Indiana, and surrounding jurisdictions in the areas of employment and criminal law. Having almost 60 years of experience both inside and outside the courtroom, we are well-qualified to handle complex and frustrating cases. Our law office is primarily concerned with satisfying your needs or those of your business. As such, we take...
Mark R. Waterfill, Attorney at Law, is a professional law firm for businesses and individuals in Central Indiana . Our Indianapolis office represents employees facing disputes and discrimination at work. We also represent civil and commercial litigation cases. Finally, our attorney can act as trusted employment law counsel to business owners and human resources specialists . Mark R. Waterfill is a...
For the past nine years, Sallee Law, LLC, has been fighting for the rights of individuals charged with crimes or in need of a family law attorney in Indianapolis and throughout Indiana. We have the skill and tenacity to pursue the very best outcome in each situation. Mr. Sallee's prior experience as a deputy prosecutor gives him added insight into how to craft a strong defense strategy. He is well...
At the Employment Law Office of John H. Haskin & Associates, LLC, in Indianapolis, Indiana, we focus our practice exclusively on employment law, and we are fully committed to helping you resolve your conflicts with your employer and achieve the full and fair restitution you deserve for the serious and pressing legal challenges related to your job. Serving a diverse range of aggrieved employees...
Need help with a Sexual Harassment matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are an employee or student victimized by unwanted verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature, a sexual harassment lawyer can help.
Sexual harassment lawyers can advise you on key steps to take to avoid continued harassment, and decide whether a lawsuit is necessary in your case.
Use FindLaw to hire a local sexual harassment lawyer to help recover damages from retaliatory discharge or other disparate treatment.
Need an attorney in Evansville, Indiana?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Evansville, Indiana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.