Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Gleason Sexual Harassment Lawyers - Wisconsin
We represent individuals in employment discrimination, sexual harassment, civil rights, police misconduct and retaliation cases. We have successfully fought for clients in cases the State, the federal government, municipalities, police officers, and large corporations such as Wal-Mart, Best Buy, PetSmart, Target, ShopKo, David's Bridal, Maurices, Home Depot, Denny's, and J. C. Penney. We are...
Klinner Kramer Shull LLP is a civil litigation law firm located in Wausau, Wisconsin. The firm's central location makes it ideal for handling cases for clients throughout the state. Partners Dick Zalewski, Mark Klinner and John Kramer have a combined 70 years of litigation and trial experience. The attorneys at Klinner Kramer Shull LLP have successfully litigated cases in Wisconsin's State and...
Need help with a Sexual Harassment matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are an employee or student victimized by unwanted verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature, a sexual harassment lawyer can help.
Sexual harassment lawyers can advise you on key steps to take to avoid continued harassment, and decide whether a lawsuit is necessary in your case.
Use FindLaw to hire a local sexual harassment lawyer to help recover damages from retaliatory discharge or other disparate treatment.
Need an attorney in Gleason, Wisconsin?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Gleason, Wisconsin attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.